Saturday, December 15, 2012

Word Art

Last week I decided I wanted to make some Word Clouds or Word Art, also known as Subway Art. I was looking at Holiday ones on Google Images when I starting thinking about a Knitting and Crochet themed one. I couldn't find one. So I started looking at how to make my own, in the laziest easiest way possible. I came across Wordle and decided to give it a try. Below are what I came up with, feel free to use any that you like or go to Wordle and make your own. I did all of mine horizontal because I wanted them to fit above the Knitting & Crochet group page on Facebook. I may make more later.. I plan to print some of them in the future for my craft room when I get one ;)








Christmas colored :)

2 comments:

  1. Wordle is a lot of fun and your graphics look great. I especially like the lavender one. You might try the Tagzedo website, too. It's very similar to Wordle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thanks! I will give it a try :) I need to make a few more as we have new words added in the Knitting & Crochet group now :)

      Delete