Sunday, December 16, 2012

Friendship Hat

August is Friendship month so our Knitting & Crochet group decided to have a Friendship Themed Design Challenge during the month of August. The rules were pretty simple. You would design or modify a pattern to make it your own, it had to have knitting or crochet in it, and it should represent friendship to you in some way.

I decided that I wanted to make a hat that showed the friendship that I had found online since I learned to knit and crochet. Being online means that we get to meet people from all over the world, of all walks of life, and I wanted to represent that in my design. I came up with this:



I have published this pattern for free on Ravelry in my Ravelry store: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/friendship-hat

No comments:

Post a Comment