Friday, December 7, 2012

Not very good at blogging..

Apparently I am not very good at this blogging thing. I thought it would be easy. A place to write all of my ideas and talk about the things that I have made or want to make. I figured this would be better than having ideas jotted down in multiple little notebooks all over the house. However, I have been forgetting to update. Life gets busy and 'poof!', next thing you know 6 months have went by.


On the crafty side of things.. I have published a pattern and am working on another one. I will be taking pictures today and hopefully posting the second pattern sometime this weekend. Both patterns are for knitted hats.

I have been working a lot lately on knitting Christmas gifts for the kids in my life, as well as for a few special adults. I goofed and put off the Christmas knitting until November though.. so not quite sure if I will get it all done by Christmas or not. So far I have 5 hats done, one hat waiting to have finishing touches, another hat just barely started on the needles, a pair of slippers on the needles, and a mini cupcake partly finished. Still many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment